Heavylift Group Scotland has developed a Quality Management System based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2000. The company places high emphasis on continually improving its processes and services to exceed the requirements of customers.
Heavylift Group Scotland adopts the principles of Process Management’ and continually builds a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation with the aim of:
- To deliver correct, defect free equipment to our customers on time and within budget.
- Continually adding value to processes and all aspects of the business.
- Providing high quality equipment and service to fully satisfy customer requirements.
- Creating competitive advantage for the whole operation.
- Identifying and eliminating all forms of wastes that do not bring value to the customer.
As part of an ongoing process to achieve these aspirations we have set objectives for equipment quality including:
- Increasing the level of customer satisfaction.
- Reduction in the number of customer complaints.
- Reduction of rejected product.
The company uses training of and communication to all employees to ensure this policy is understood and implemented.
Specific objectives and targets are established and reviewed at the regular management review meetings.
The Quality Policy is a live document, and is reviewed at regular Management Review meetings.
Heavylift Group Scotland has a very strict ethical policy which ensures that the welfare and conditions in our overseas offices/partners facilities are of the highest possible standard. All our Associates/Partners/Agents are ISO 9001:2000 certified. Our Associates/Partners/Agents certify that they follow an ethical trade policy towards labour, so we confirm to deliver an Ethically Managed product/service.
- Child labour is not used
- Employment is freely chosen
- Working hours are not excessive
- Workers are respectfully treated
- Living wages as per government norms are paid
- Safe & hygienic working conditions are provided to labours
Before an order is placed with any new Associates/Agents our team visit their factories and offices to see for ourselves what the working conditions are like and our high expectations are discussed in more details.
Our established Associates/Agents are visited regularly and we have often taken our customers to see for themselves how their orders are being processed.
Our trading with overseas Associates/Agents, particularly those in the India and China, is of immense benefit to all concerned since the revenue earned stimulates the local economy, which in turn brings about the same kind of regeneration abroad that their products & services are being used for in United Kingdom/Europe and rest of the world.